Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Fucking Did It.

Yesterday I had one of the best days ever! Someone special came down to visit me, and we spent the day playing in the park and catching up. Fresh Market lunch, sushi dinner, in bed by 11..... AND THEN....
My alarm ("Can't Get Enough," by Depeche Mode) rang in my ear in what seemed like the middle of the night... Well, it sorta was considering it was 4:45am!!!! Somehow got out of bed, threw on my clothes, and went with my mom to the "Long Run Saturdays," which these days is sounding a lot more fun than any other ______Insert Cheesy Party Name Here_____. On our way, at a little past 5am, with hundreds of drunk drivers swerving and blasting obnoxious music, we hear a police car's siren, signaling us to pull over. What. The. Fuck.... Some douche fag South Miami Police officer pulled us over for not changing lanes with a signal??
Well... not only was I pissed off and tired, but my efforts of waking up when I usually come home after partying were put up in the air, because we all know how long it takes to write a fucking ticket.... retard po-po...
So I'm freaking out because once you actually make the effort to get everything together, sanity excluded, you actually sorta WANT to run. So my mom turned on the tears, and I turned on my attitude, told the officer, "You fucking idiot, do you not see the hundreds of cars screaming by us, full of drunk fucks when we're the ones that are actually on our way to RUN??? You are a piece of shit! Fuck you!"
Yeah.... my mom loved that one.
So when I realized it was going to take a while, and I only had like 10 minutes until the runners were going to start, I decided to book it, BY FOOT to the hospital, where we start the runs, only to find my mom had caught up with me. Moral of the story, I ran 10 miles before 8am, and police can suck it.

No comments: