Monday, March 2, 2009

*On the Bright Side* :-D

Yesterday I went with my creators and brother to Stuart, FL to visit my dad's family and celebrate my cousin's almost-marriage to her fiance. In attendance were my 3 little cousins, 8,5,9months, my 98 year old great-grandfather, and 6 bottles of champagne. Good times. I was reminded of how much fun sidewalk chalk can be, and how jealous I am that little Ben drives a John Deer Tractor power-wheels.
AND THEN--- I got back to my phone and saw a bunch of text messages from JAELYN saying she doesn't care what I say, I need to OK some dates, she's flying me to Colorado. I thought about my response for a good 10 seconds, then realized that she was completely serious and really wanted to do it, so March 12-18th I will be with my best friend in Telluride!!!!!!!!
So I woke up this morning STOKED. I dreamt vivid dreams about Colorado, got some good rest, and was ready for my week. Then as SOON as I go downstairs, the chaos begins, and my morning is ruined. Sparing details, let's just say if I ever said I need to move out, multiply that by 1,000 and that's where I'm at now. I CAN'T WAIT TO GRADUATE, make enough money to move out, and REALLY live my life. MY OWNNNNNN LIFE.
Needless to say, I'm stoked as hell to escape for a week in Colorado, and the best part is, I'm only 10 days away from the trip! Deep breath, Lex, hang in there. Sorry, sometimes I talk to myself when I get frustrated. Don't care.

No comments: