Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sexual Harassment and Lightening up the Mood

In the midst of a scramble to get this semester-long advertising campaign presentation wrapped up, the team started to lose their temper and start pointing fingers. In an effort to lighten up the tense mood, I immediately brought up how uncomfortable programs like Excel and just numbers in general make me feel. So when I typed "Fear of Numbers," into google, I came upon the most entertaining website to date. A website of phobias.... Check it for yourself or just peep my list of favorites:


Ithyphallophobia- Fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.
Kathisophobia- Fear of sitting down.
Lutraphobia- Fear of otters.
Parthenophobia- Fear of virgins or young girls.
Proctophobia- Fear of rectums.
Bananaphobia- Fear of Bananas. (Nicolle is only scared of the brown spots, though)

Website: http://www.blifaloo.com/info/phobias.php

No comments: