Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stoopid

ok this is dumb... but most of the things paige and i do are dumb.... the first answers are MINE, and after the slash, the 2nd answers are Paige's... enjoy if you care.
word that begins with the first letter of your first name?
algorithm/ pot
Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say?
aren’t you married?/ what the fuck?
Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
perhaps./NO.
How many times have you been to the ER?
2 times/once
Do tattoos and piercings excite you?
yes/ YUP, mostly tattoos not so much piercings
I'll bet you're missing someone right now?
always, i live under water/*paige nods*
Do you hate the last person you were talking to? Dao/dao cause she’s watching me.
Who was your last text message from?
some douche in my marketing class/some girl in my drafting class, ew
Have you ever seen your best friend yup a few too many times/ ditto
What's the best wedding you've been to? How about PAIGE’S BROTHER’S WEDDING WHERE WE RAPED THE OPEN BAR/ def my brothers
What time did you wake up this morning?
 well I woke up at 7… mwahahha/ 6:40am
If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
yes/yes in a bratty voice, what’s not to like
Do you get along better with guys or girls? Both/ guys
Last person you texted?
Luis/girl in my class (boo)

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
my brother earlier today/ when a bitch almost sat on me on the subway
Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single?
blank stares
Do you think youll be married in ten years?
yes/I better be.
Would you go in public looking like you do right now?
just did/ for ice cream
Would you kiss someone to make your bf/gf mad?
no/ I would kiss someone to make someone else’s bf or gf mad
What would you do if you found out your girlfriend/boyfriend cheated on you?castrate them/I probably already cheated so I wouldn’t care
Do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends"?
no/ no
Is there a guy that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
yeah/ unfortunately
Do you tell your mom everything?
yup/nope
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
my mom/ in front of the annex, roe the bouncer, or the cab driver’s car I got into
What were you doing at 1 AM this morning?
sound asleep/ trying to sleep
Who can you trust?
we both waved at each other
Where were you friday night?
in bed on benadryl by 9pm./coco66 the bar downstairs

Do you wear the seat belt in the car?
if the wizard makes me/ there are no seatbelts on subways
Who did you last talk to on the phone?
jaelyn/ danny
Where will you be in a hour?
getting ready fr the library/ in my room pretending to work
How late did you stay up last night and why?
i was exhausted at a slumber party/ 12:30 because I took a Tylenol pm
Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
paige to ny, j to boarding school/ alexi back to FL
Do you regret anything?
*same time * NO.
Have you heard a song that reminds you of anyone today?
no one by Alicia keys always reminds me of paige/skulls reminds me of alexi and ryan
Do you believe in forever?
huh/im not dumb I know we all die.
Has someone ever made a promise to you and broken it?
yeah dicks/yeah
Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
paigey cause while she was sleeping I moved her arms around me/ if by arms you mean dick (wtf, she’s nuts)
Does anyone hate you?
no/ I’M SURE
Do you currently have a hickey?
how old am i?/ hickeys are for 12 year olds and abstinence
Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
I sure hope so/ I’d hope so
When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
summer 07/ more recent than id like to admit
Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 days?
wooooo!/nao
Do you believe that you can change for someone?
yea, maybe/ NO.
Is there someone you don' t ever want to be out of your life?
ya/ya
Is there someone you want out of your life for good?
ya/ya
Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
all day everyday it’s all I do! Son!
Would you ever kiss anyone 40 and over?
oooooo definitely did that/ paige says no but I know she’s lying
Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
yeah paige sucks/ beginning to
Do you give out second chances too easily?
no/ no

Have you ever had a sleepover with a member of the opposite sex?
oooooo! scandalous! Don’t tell our moms!
Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Nope/ so fuck me god?
Where were you last night? Someone’s house/ alone with the pink flamingo
What is today's date?
dec something
When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
no that’s what minorities are for
Anyone crushing on you?
suck it trebek
Has anyone ever sang to you? YESSSSSSSSS hahahhahaha
If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
if it meant eating my own arm, I think I could handle it/ for like a day
What is your favorite color? Pink and gold and black/ black
What color are your eyes?
poop/ green
Do you like your parents?
yesh/ on most days, my mom could use an attitude adjustment
Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
sleep/ that’s just mean!!!!
Do you tend to fall for players?
soccer players/ I’m not black
Have you ever had a best friend?
I almost just vommed
Has anyone ever complimented your hair?
yea/ OBI
Next time you'll kiss a girl?
december 19th
Do you talk about your feelings or hide them? Talk about them usually/ what’s a feeling?
Are you a morning person or a night person?
morning/ both
Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
maybe/ possible, ill let you know after January 7th
Are you waiting for something?
yeah, 10pm/ YES
Can you touch your toes? Yeah/ yeah! Bitch I could put my foot behind my head
Do you take walks often?
I take runs often. Fuck!/ I have to walk.
What color shirt are you wearing?
red/ blue
When was the last time you talked to your number one? *Austin powers voice… * yeah.
First thing you did when you woke up?
had sex/ checked my email
Have your parents ever caught you drinking?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? I hope so/ yes, I plan on it

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
starting this survey
Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
jaelyn/ my mom
Last restaurant you went to?
chili’s/ outback
Did you have an exciting weekend?
exciting but low key/ one night was exciting (raising her eyebrows like a creeper)
Have you ever crawled through a window?
I can’t imagine the answer being no/ yesss
What do you spend most of your money on?
presents for people and charity/ extracurricular activities
Where were you at 1AM sunday morning?
what do I look like nukka? Iwas sleeping!/ sleeping
Ever kissed someone over 30?
ha oopsies
Is there a secret you've never told your parents?
is there a secret I’ve TOLD my parents/ yeah I don’t tell my parents SHIT.
Do you like yourself? Fuck yeah! / I’m fucking awesome
Are you wearing a necklace?
yeah catholic saints and im jewish. / no
Are you an emotional person?
I hurt myself to feel aliiiiiiveee!
How's your heart lately? Full of joy!/ beating at a normal bpm
Are you a cuddler?
I force it upon people/ yes but only when their … (she stopped)
Will this weekend be a good one?
yes finals will be OVER sorta and it’s Jonas’s bday! / no. I’ll be alone but ill probably get laid at least once so it’s ok
What do you want right now?
finals to be over/ fast forward to December 19
Who hugged you last?
mommy/ I don’t ever have human contact
Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
this morning/ mmmhmmm
Are you a kissable person?
? jaelyn thinks so/ um hello?
Have you ever worked in a food place?
no/ no
What would you name your future daughter?
dumbledore/ I don’t plan on having girls
Who and where was the last concert you went to?
the faint at the classy culture room/ bad brains
Any summer plans for 2009?
san franCISCOOOOO/ not sure
What did you eat for lunch today?
tortilla soup/ caeser salad
Whats on your schedule for tomorrow?
final at 8am then finishing this semester long ad campaign fuckkkkkk!/ school all fucking DAY!!!!

No comments: