Thursday, December 11, 2008

Week of Hell

I feel out of breath, basically. I have been so non-stop with these finals that I'm surprised I'm even finding a moment to write. If you don't know, I'm in the middle of my last REAL round of finals at the University of Miami. Next semester, with classes such as Introduction to Painting and Health and Fitness, I don't think I'm going to have too much to worry about... But this semester, these 5 classes are kicking my ass, but luckily, I'm a ninja.

4 down, 1 to go... Well, sort of. My advertising campaigns class consists of ONE campaign for the entire semester, as a group of 5, and we're down to the wire. The plans book is due at 3:30pm today and we have our presentation for the campaign next week. I got REALLY, REALLY lucky with the group members this time around (I think I deserve it after some of the nightmares I've had to deal with...) and we're wrapping everything up today. FUCK YEAH! Let's get 'er done! (yeah I said it!)

What else? I got a much-needed visit from Mr. Jones this weekend! Hey New Yorkers, when you see him in a dope DC hoodie, ask him what beautiful princess gave it to him for his birthday! Ha!

Whit cooked a bomb dinner last night of chicken and scalloped potatoes, which was devoured by Jonas and I. (Monte's under the weather.) Whit got 2 new AWESOME bowls for Christmas (love my friends hahaha) and so the future is lookin good. :-)
I caught up with a MISSEDDD friend yesterday, too. Glad to hear everything is awesome with him.
Paigey comes in town the 19th! Fuck yeah. And Jonas's birthday is Tuesday, we're going to check out that new bowling place in Sunset, Splitsville, Fun! So that was a total scatter-brain recap of where I'm at... But hey- at least I found a few minutes to catch up.

No comments: