Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween

For me personally Halloween is my favorite holiday, I mean Christmas rocks because I get shitload of gifts but the whole Jesus thing kind of bums me out. Anywayssssss I can't wait to celebrate the most holy day of the year HALLOWEEN. I have two costumes this year. Thursday night myself, Tiffany, and Ryan are going as three's company and then Friday night I am going to a party called Satan's Circus at which I will be dressed up as a zombie. yippeeee

now on a side note:

I was talking to my mother on the phone last night and out of nowhere she says, "Paige you have really got to stop it with this Satan stuff"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I lost it. . . my mother on the other hand did not find this very funny. She continued to say "I am serious,do not invite this evil into your life."

Of course I continued laughing. My response was this, "Mom you believe and Jesus and he is make believe. That's pretty creepy don't ya think?"

Needless to say me and my mother do not see eye to eye.

I hope everyone has a great halloween. . . be safe. . . get laid. . . eat copious amounts of candy. There is only one question to ask yourself on Halloween. . . Are you a trick or a treat?

xoxo

No comments: