Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Project Runway/Presidential Debate

Yes in that order.
So Leanne won tonight. Whatever. I was going for Jarrell. Her collection was "wave-inspired," and she nailed it in every way possible. But, as much as I hate to root for the whiny Boca girl wannabe hipster, Kenley, I have to admit a few of her dresses were out of control amazing! Alice in Wonderland-inspired tea party dresses turned fucking hot! It was no doubt the judges were going to pick Leanne, she fit the part perfectly with her flawless petal dresses, but come on... Kenley killed it.

Anyway. I just got home from Whiz and Christians tonight for a family dinner and project runway finale party and smoked so much pot that I've been trying to write this sentence for what I think could be like, far too long, and I walked in on a family dinner, which turned into every person sitting at the table laughing at me pretending to smoke a joint with their index finger and thumb pressed together at their mouths. Yeah, real funny, family. Now let me get to the fruit pops and don't come in my room.
PS John McCain looks a bit like an old WASPy Pus in Boots... But smarter. Ehh... Maybe.

No comments: