Thursday, October 2, 2008

Procrastinating

I just had a Marketing exam, I've got 2 more to go... AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR PAGINA TO GET HER ASS DOWN TO MIAMI!!!!!! tonight weeeeeeee!!
In the meantime, before I embark on studying more...
1) spell your name without the A?
Lexndr rkel luger

2) Are you in a relationship?
yes. with jaelyn wolf. :) and Blane from project runway.

3) When you're at home alone, do you still close the bathroom door?
yes I does

4) Do you like your life right now?
yeah sure

5) What was the last item you bought?
Footworks stuff for the marathon... new shoes, shorts, a futuristic watch that keeps track of my vitals ha!

12) What is your favorite romance movie?
the notebook because i am a female.

13) Do you forgive or forget?
forgive

14) What are you thinking about right now?
my spanish essay. raaaaaaaaaar!

15) Who was the last person to tell you they love you?
mama

16) Do you think they meant it?
i sure hope so

17) What time did you go to bed last night?
10:30

18) What are you currently doing?
listening to frankie chew some squeaky toy

20) Do you hate anyone?
yes

21) What was the last thing you ate?
grapes

22) WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
frankie

23) Who does it remind you of?
the love of my life! frankie! :)

24) What was the last movie you watched?
Adrift in Manhattan. Avoid it at all costs.

25.
)What CD is in your stereo?
a mix. thanks pat!

26) What did you do yesterday?
woke up early, studied, ran 4 miles, studied, watched project runway, complained about my aching body to my mom, she brought me water, aleve and grapes, then i fell asleep.

27) Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
loud. do you know me?

28) Are you a beach or a snowy mountain person?
beach... but i LOVE TELLURIDE WINTERS!!

29) What are you doing later?
writing a 5 page spanish essay, going to classes, taking another test, then PAIGEY GETS HERE and only god knows what we'll get into.

30) Do you beleive you like/love someone?
i think so.

31) Do you have piercings?
ears

32) Do you have any tattoos?
2 and counting

33) Have you ever been tied to a chair?
um. no?

34) Have you ever had two dates in one night?
yep mwahahha you'll never know, boys.

35) What do you get complimented about most?
my hair and my clothes

36) Do you get distracted easily?
y.e.s.

38)What was your childhood nickname?
lex, shorty (i was a midge)

39) How do you feel about public displays of affection?
save it

41) Do you live alone?
with mommy daddy and justin my brother. joy.

42) Do you think highly of yourself?
i think i am the scum of the earth.

43) What was the best year of your life?
well let's be optimistic and say it has yet to come.

44) Have you ever played twister?
ha yes recently

46) Last thing received in the mail?
a thank you from my cousin's engagement party

47) Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with a Z?
Zpaige
48) What about L?
yeah whatever

50) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
jones

52) Where is the person who has your heart at this moment?
now stop that

53) Are you waiting for something?
YES FOR 6:15 TO COME AND MY WEEKEND WITH PAIGEY TO BEGIN!

54) What were you doing at ten last night?
thinking about how much Kenley from Project Runway SUCKS!

55) Last person you hugged?
mommy this morning

56) Can you handle the truth?
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!

57) Did you cry today?
does whining about my 6:30am alarm count?

58) Do you hate the last person you had a conversation with?
daddys girl can't hate daddy now can she?

59) Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
nope

60) Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
yes. to Aizikwolfism. he is a god right?

61) What was the last shocking news you heard?
i can't tell. it has to do with my happiness a week from today! i iz keep secrets

62) What was the last thing you drank?
cafe

63) Last person you kissed?
HA!

64) Who do you most look like in your family?
mama

65) Did you have a dream last night?
probably something about how much my body was hurting before bed

67) If you could have something right now, what would it be?
a universe speeder upper/ pause button / rewinder/ what the ...

69) Where does most of your family live?
Florida bitches


70) Have you ever seen somebody get hit by a car?
no but jaelyn has and she called me being like "yeah someone just got hit by a car and she went flying dude."

71) Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
yeah that's how i got my 2nd tattoo... long story, right paige?

72) Have you ever broken a bone?
yes, Mr. Survey, I haz

73) What happened to the last cell phone you had?
i went swimming with it in my pocket.... !@$#@^#%$@!%

74) HAVE YOU EVER HAD A PANIC ATTACK?
Um yeah, I still can't use the back gates at night.

75) Can you sleep in jeans?
ew no, im not paige.

77) Whens the last time you told someone you loved them and meant it?
today, but i didnt mean it. just kidding.

79) Want someone back in your life?
i want MANY PEOPLE back in my life physically! did i not tell you 95% of my friends are not in this state?

80) Do you live near your most recent ex boyfriend / girlfriend?
same city?

81) Are you good at giving directions?
oh yeah. turn at that light til you see my house.

No comments: