Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just throwing it out there. . .

Ok so first of all can we all acknowledge the fact that Paige Padon is awake and active at 9:30 A.M. on a Saturday?!?!?! I guess not going out on a Friday and getting completely stupid can be beneficial to one's productivity and overall health. . . weird. I get to go into school on a Saturday and do drafting homework. . . in the words of turbonegro "FUCK THE WORLD."

Secondly, I got my third tattoo yesterday! I finally got my grandma's signature on my wrist. Why you ask? Only because she was seriously the coolest woman I will have ever met. And when my mom is yelling at me and telling me how much I am like my Grandma it only brings a smile to my face. Word.

Thirdly, it is getting fucking cold in New York. brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. But its gorgeous. Hey friends in Miami. . . leaves actually do change colors and fall off of trees. See in New York they have these things called "seasons" and the temperature does indeed drop below 80 degrees. . . shocking I know.

Fourthly, (the word fourthly kind of sounds weird if you say it out loud), and this one if for the ladies. . . is it just me or do all guys in our generation have major issues? Im just saying. It's becoming increasingly difficult to meet a guy who isn't completely terrified of (cue the horror film music) A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP. Ok I'm done with that subject.

Fifthly, I can't wait for Halloween!!!!! I'm going to be a Zombie one night and then Me, Tiff, and Jones are going to be three's company for actual Halloween. Yay.

Have a decent Saturday everyone and try not to die.

xoxo

No comments: