Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Week of Awesomeness

So J and Jonezer were in town and we had a ridiculous time that only we could have together! Here are some photos from the past week, a few of which are quite hazy in my memory, now that I look at them again....
Also, some wakeboard footage from my boy shredding for the first time in about a year (?) Check it outtt!
Captain Artard at the helm:
Photobucket
Boat:
Photobucket
Butterwater:
Photobucket
This is a happy Ry:
Photobucket
Yayyy together again!
Photobucket
Saweet!:
Photobucket
Kinda like old times, but we're all older and paler...
Photobucket
John killin it:
Photobucket
Fashion air! hahahah:
Photobucket
NICEEEEEE:
Photobucket
It's what Lauds does to ya...
Photobucket
Tommy Funshine made an appearance:
Photobucket
So fucking awesome:
Photobucket
Breakfast= 5 Coronas... uh oh...
Photobucket
Get in already!
Photobucket
#$Q@^$E&$ BUTTEEEEER
Photobucket
Thats my boy!
Photobucket
Chillin so hard
Photobucket
Ooo.. Tough.
Photobucket
Ha! Same ol Jones!
Photobucket
Shreddin:

Don't listen to the boat conversation..... it was uhhhh just a joke?

John killin it:

Some photos of me and J:
At Obi's Dreamhouse, I mean, Dolce:
Photobucket
Sooo beyond shittanked.... I need a new word to label how drunk we were:
Photobucket
Obviously we are the cutest and coolest and face it, you LOVE US!
Drunkie:
Photobucket
Nice, Lex.
Photobucket
Actually decent? wtf?
Photobucket
The boys and us:
Photobucket
LOVE YOU MY SISTER!
Photobucket
I'm up to something...
Photobucket
Obvs:
Photobucket
We are not sober. But we are fucking awesome dancers:
Photobucket

That's all.... What a week... now get outta here, all you guys, so I can return to my normal life of NOT getting FUBAR every night. Thanks! Love you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OKAY SO HOW ABOUT NOT PUTTING UP THAT PICTURE THAT I LOOK RETARDED IN?! OK THANKS