Monday, July 14, 2008

Back to School

So today was supposedly the first day of the rest of my life blah blah blah. Um last time I checked I didn't want to start the rest of my life at 6:30 in the god damn morning thank you very much. I'm trying not to bitch but its my nature. So not only is it the butt crack of dawn but jesus christ "my best friend" decides to make it rain. . .hard. Thanks asshole. So in my shocked and damp state of confusion and self loathing I had to get on a subway for 40 min. Oh fun!!!!!!! Almost as much fun as I have listening to my crazy Grandmother "the meems" tell me how awesome her social life is at her independent living facility. Anyways despite the rough start the rest of my day was fairly interesting. Her is a short clip of me this morning.





Ok so fine thats not me . . .whatever. And I didn't take a school bus. And my name isn't Adam Sandler. And I don't make millions of dollars making increasingly unfunny movies. WHATEVER! Gosh.

Go Education.