Monday, July 28, 2008

BINGO!

So last night at the request of Little Whizzle, my buddies and I went to The Standard hotel on Miami Beach to partake in a hobby of mine, Sunday Night "Not Your Grandmother's Bingo." This started a while back, and I cannot believe how packed it was! I remember back in the day when people didn't really know about it and I certainly didn't have to sit on the floor because there was no more room in the lobby. But nevertheless, packed night, great music, me never winning as usual.

Until.... after a few hours of sweating due to no air conditioning, and a numb lower half of my body due to sitting on a hard floor for so long, I realized... Holy Shat!!! Bingo!

So I went up there hoping my prize would be a bar tab, or something along the lines of that. And what do they give me? The totally half naked lady gives little old me a WEEK membership to the hotel and spa! Yeah.... um.... awesome? Way better than the free "Rub N' Scrub," masage that Monte won. High Five!!

No comments: