Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell

I am reading the fucking funniest book I've ever read in my life. This book, "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell," is funnier than I ever thought a book could be.

Tucker Max tells short stories about his sexual exploitation of women, his binge drinking escapades and his DON'T-CARE attitude that has made me realize the only time I can read this book is if I am in the privacy of my own room because if not, I will look like a total maniac in tears laughing at these ridiculous stories.
If there was ever a book that was a quick read and will make you piss your pants laughing, it is this one. This guy just does not give a fuck. He makes fun of women, fat people, rednecks, and cops. He drinks til he blows a .25 in his own personal breathalyzer, he shoots a load in womens' eyes, and he wakes up virtually every story covered in piss and vomit.
Sounds fun, right?
This is honestly the most entertaining collection I've ever read. Buy it. Borrow it. Steal it, who cares, just read it.
Here's what how he introduces himself:
"My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole.

I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead."

If you want to read some of the short stories, go to tuckermax.com

No comments: