Monday, July 14, 2008

Best Venues in NY

Here's a quick list of the places that I loved the MOST in NY!

1. The Slaughtered Lamb Photobucket

2. The Trash Bar Basement! Photobucket

3. Double Down... where a mechanic pony fell in love with Pagina...
Photobucket

4. Lost and Found because it was a. across the street from my home and b. the skee ball is competitive c. you can find this stoner drinking $3 stellas that comes with a free hotdog! Photobucket

5. Rooftop in Greenpoint Brooklyn... where everything from swimming laps in a blow up pool to robbery on National Holidays goes down:
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pagina said...

that fucking pony still hasn't called me. WTF? Is it something I said?

I always pick the wrong ponies.

venue nyc said...

Yeah these venue nyc are best choice of everyone as they are best service provider with great facilities. It seems that you all ere enjoying over there. Great!!