Monday, July 14, 2008

Tell me this doesn't take you back.

Ok sorrrrryyyyyyyyyyy It's been awhile but I'm lazy. . .we all know this. Anyways while I was hiding out in Ryan's ice pop den this weekend, we rediscovered one of our favorite shows. I totally forgot this show even existed. Are you afraid of the Dark? And I have to be honest it still scared the shit out of me. The intro alone makes me want to jump on the first flight back to Florida and hide under my parents bed. hahahaha yea right. . . who am I kidding. . . I'm never going home.



Tell me that wasn't a blast from the past. Woah. To be eight again.

Oh and I have a new found love for delivery. I also discovered its even more fun when you live one the fifth floor and you get to lay in bed knowing that the poor mexican immigrant is questioning his long journey to America to be "free" because he has to carry your chicken sandwich with a side of fries up 5 flights of fucking stairs. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I love new york almost as much as I love exploiting minorities. Sigh.

No comments: