Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weird Dreams and Dream Houses

Last night I had a wild dream that I was on the moon with friends and family, and we actually just moved there. It was completely normal in the dream, meaning it wasn't as weird as it sounds now. After having this dream and waking up feeling like a bag of shit from last night, I was surprised of how much detail I actually remember...

So I went on thecoolhunter.com (sick website) and found this hotel/residence on an exclusive island off the coast of New Zealand. And regardless of anything else, these pictures would have caught my attention, but I realized that house looks scary similar to the Moon House I was moving into in my dream last night! Take away the beautiful blue skies and intense green and change it for darker, more outer-spacey environment and I shit you not, that is the house.

Woah!!!!!! So here's a few pics of this amazing architectural beauty!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: