Thursday, July 31, 2008

PAGINA: DAY AND NIGHT

Everyone knows the Pagina by night... the well-dressed, chi'ed-hair, the flawless makeup, the heels, the boobs (mechanical advantage 6 and count nauticals von poop tooth).... Like this:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

But here is PAGINA EXPOSED!!!!! After all the glamour from the night before and all that it entails... this is the reason why my I love my Pagina!!!!!
Video chatting with a happy hungover Pagina and her pizza
Photobucket

She lives on coke....:
Photobucket
And she's really a BrainEater mwahahahah:
Photobucket

And lastly..... She's gonna kill me....
Photobucket


There you have it. It's not all glitz and glamour for this Brooklynite.... She does wake up hungover just like you and I ... and she puts one boob into her bra at a time... just like you and I.

-a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

visita http://mirarsinvernada.blogspot.com/