Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Turn. . .because I'm lame.

Do you and your boyfriend or girlfriend fight a lot?
what's a boyfriend? Wait. . .I'm I missing something here?

Who is the craziest on your top friends?
I think it might be a three way tie between alexi mcrandom, ryan jonsifer mcstressful, and of course sonia mcshaderson

What is the last thing you got in trouble for with your parents?
becoming increasingly evil

What's more important to you, good grades or having fun?
it use to be good grades now its good beer

Where do you get your hair cut?
at the dentist. . .what a dumb fucking question

What's so great about the Jonas Brothers?
that they have never put there dicks in a vagina hahahaha what prude losers. . .come one guys everyone's doing it

Have your parents ever told you that you couldn't hang out with a certain someone?
yes. . .refer to my top friends for examples


Have you ever cleaned up someone else's vomit?
hell no do I look like a janitor to you. . .these hands went to college

Do you laugh at people with "bowl" haircuts?
I laugh at everyone so I guess im saying YES

Does your boyfriend or girlfriend get mad/jealous when you talk about the opposite sex?
seriously what is this "boyfriend" thing you keep talking about

Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them?
I purposely avoid all people in general

What was the last R-rated movie you watched?
batman

Who do you sit with on the bus?
bus? Um I'm not on welfare so no buses for me

Who was the last person you ate with?
ryan jones delivery . . .is there any other way?

Who was the last baby you held?
ew gross

What were you doing at 10 am?
sitting in drafting class holding my exacto knife to my wrist

Name everything you've eaten today?
are you implying im fat?
chicken sandwich
ice pops
chinese food
your brain

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone after midnight?
I text . . .

Would you have sex with someone you had known less than twenty four hours?
would I or have I? yes and yes

Do you secretly still talk to an ex?
no. . .too lazy and too over it

Who was the last person you got in a fight with? About what?
random people on my roof during the fourth of july. . .because tiffany and I enjoy being cunts

Do you and your siblings fight over the computer?
no I'm not 5 anymore

What's your last sent text say?
do you have the lube and condoms? haha just kidding

How's it going?
die

When did you last eat pizza and from were?
like a week ago proabably from dominos. . .not good

What did you last laugh at?
your face

Are you allowed to stay up later than 10pm on a weeknight?
hahahahahaha suck dick

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
I would take them back just to beat them and then it would be over

Did you go to sleep happy last night?
sure

Do you continue fighting in an argument even though you're wrong?
Rule #1 Paige is never wrong. . .I swear. . .ask alexi

When was the last time you went swimming?
well i have a pool on my roof so. . .

On average, what do you think you cry about the most?
other peoples stupidity. . .although I really think I lost the ability to produce tears

Do you still shave your legs in the winter?
yes becuase I'm a slut and I must always be prepared

Do you get crunk every weekend?
don't ever use the word crunk again. . .no seriously thats totally lame. . .

Do you like ferris wheels?
yea

How many girls would you just love to punch in the face?
omg soooo many

Have you ever slept in contacts?
20/20 bitch

Are you related to anyone named Blake?
yes unfortunalty

Do you whiten your teeth with Crest White Strips?
Do you have any relevant questions?

Have you seen the movie, Thirteen?
yes

Don't you just wanna stab someone with a fire poker?
absolutely who doesn't?

How long was your last phone call?
i don't know. .

Are you in a good mood?
im sober sooo ehhh i could be happier

Miss someone?
of course i miss alot of people

Do you miss your past?
hell no

Are you tan?
nope. . . thanks new york

Are you excited about anything?
this being over

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
no human contact is overrrated


I'm not going to lie I kind of hate myself for just doing that but it happened so DEAL.

No comments: