Monday, July 14, 2008

Things I Miss About New York

1. Getting violated by my roomates: Photobucket

2. Stealing my roomies' clothes: Photobucket

3. Cheap PBR... or PBR in general: Photobucket

4. Slip N Sliding using hipster sweat as lubricant!
Photobucket

5. Alcohol-induced cuddles: Photobucket

6. Sketchy Greenpoint, BK, where my OBGYN puts posters of himself in a bowtie to entice the ladies to let him... ew... gross.
Photobucket

7.My family.... Photobucket

8. My Chef-Boy-R-Jew!: Photobucket

9. My friends loving me even when I look like this:
Photobucket

10. Since I am the slowest walker of the group... Not seeing this everyday....
Photobucket

To quote my favorite band, LCD Soundsystem... "New York I love you, but you're bringing me down...."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuck you, im your family bitch. i dont seee you flying out here to me...asshole