Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Before Alexi Kills me. . .

1) Pick a word that begins with the first letter of your first name:
Pussy

2) Did you ever get kid's meals from McDonald's just for the toys?
Why else would you order a freakishly small cheeseburger and not nearly enough fries????

3) Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say?
how in the bloody hell did you find me? AND DO I WILL NOT MARRY YOU

4) Have you ever caught anything on fire?
yes. . . and I apologized to that poor squirrel. . .


5) Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not unless you plan on cloning me anytime soon

6) How long is your hair when it's wet?
is this a sexual question?

7) How many rooms are in your house?
3. . .but in florida these rooms would be considered closets

8) How many times have you been to the ER?
twice. . .but I'm not counting the times I go to laugh at other people's misfortunes

9) Is your profile private why or why not?
yes. When I'm ready to meet a nice guy I will take it off private.


10) Do you drink soda?
diet coke . . .its my water

11) Have you ever been on an airplane?
no. . . I ride my unicorn around

12) Marriage in your future?
is a date in my future?

13) Is McDonalds disgusting?
no but the way it makes peoples asses looks is


14) Do you like your life?
yes

15) Are you ticklish?
oh survey you are so naughty

16) Do you have trust issues?
Why whose asking? What's going on? You are making me uncomfortable.

17) In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
way under the influence

18) How has this past week been for you?
exhausting

19) Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
if its a good thing

20) Who are you disappointed in right now?
not disappionted. . .more frutsrated

21) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
yupe

22) Do tattoos and piercings excite you?
heck ya

23) Is there a reason for your myspace song?
I like to make out

24) I'll bet you're missing someone right now:
my soulymcmatey. . .come backkkkkkkkk

25) If you got married to the last person you kissed would you be happy?
hahahahahaha. . . its very possible

26) When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
I usually kick friends out of my life. . .so keep walking

27) Do you do your own laundry?
no in NYC they have this thing were you can just drop off your laundry to an asian lady. . . amazing

28) Do you believe that all girls are the same?
hell no. . .all stupid girls are the same

29) Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
why would I talk to someone I hate?

30) Who was your last text message from?
ms. random

31) How many months until your birthday?
2 WEEKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

32) What are you listening to?
my fan

33) Are you happy?
I'm tired

34) How good is Coca-Cola?
take away the -cola

35) Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
all signs point to yes

36) Does it bother you when your friends bring up your past mistakes to make fun of you?
I don't make mistakes. . .rule #1

37) What side of a heart do you draw first?
right

38) What are you doing tonight?
relaxing and video chatting

39) In detail... how was your last kiss?
drunk. . . dark. . .couch. . .half asleep


40) Was your last kiss a mistake?
nope refer to question #36

41) Do you still talk to the last person you kissed?
everyday

42) Are you good at giving directions?
super good

43) What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
jelly. . .

44) Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Oh god no. . .i woudln't do that to the unsuspecting public

45) Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?
yes.

No comments: