Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend's Over- BOOOO!

So this weekend was pretty awesome. After some movie nights and fun stuff like that, Whiz and I were ready to party. We went on Saturday night to a house party in the grove, where we played some fucking awesome rounds of pool beer pong on a floating table that the very talented (and very cute) Sam made! The house is huge, the pool is fun, and as soon as we got an ipod going, the party went from quiet and sober to rowdy and drunk... At least for Whiz, Sam and I! I wish I would have had some pics to show off, because
a. Whiz and I won almost every game we played
b. we were definitely THE party of the party
c. the table was at boob-level so it didn't take much to distract the opponents considering there was a waterfall running down two scantily clad chicks' chests.
d. We drank an insane amount of Yeungling + Chlorinated water
--- Which brings me to my next point of waking up with the worst fucking stomach ache ever because of all the pool water I drank. Picture this.... ball in pool, floating beer pong table, drunken splashing.... consumed. YUCK! No wonder, right?

After drinking a half of a bottle of Pepto Bismal, I was ready to celebrate the long weekend with my buddies at Bed on the beach. Yeah I know what you're thinking, but it was actually a lot of fun. Monte just got back in town, so the usual suspects piled into his car, we drank a bit at One Miami, then took a cab to the beach, which I'm really happy about.

Oh, did I mention we were already pretty obliterated by the time we got to Bed, and there was an open bar? Oh, and a bottle. Sorta like old times, I guess. Drunky-monkeys continued to drink and dance and sweat (obvs) and after the beach, Christian and I went on some brilliant adventures with the rest of the grove kids that included intoxicated skateboarding, sand bar (?), and getting kicked out of flannigans? What? I still don't really get that, but whatever.

Poor Matt just wanted his sandwich. :)

I'll skip a few hours that are probably better off staying in my fuzzy memory bank I call a brain, and here I am, still in bed, on my 2nd movie, drinking high volumes of fluids, talking to some buddies, and sorta useless. But that's ok. Tomorrow starts real life (as real as being a student can be) and lots of responsibility. Like for example, TWELVE HOURS OF BEING ON CAMPUS. Aghhh! Terrifying, I know.

Anyway, here are some pictures that I FINALLY got developed from when Jake was in Miami, and he, Christian and I went on a few adventures around the grove! Enjoy:
Photo by Jake... I'll call it... "I'm fucking exhausted... I love you but do we have to go out AGAIN?"
Photobucket
This is the pathway to my house... Not sure who took this though... If it's cool, probably Jake.
Photobucket
RIP little one:
Photobucket
Christian and his baby boy, Kilo
Photobucket
Jake smoking a joint with strawberry flavored rolling paper:
Photobucket
Baked. As. Hell.
Photobucket
The walk into the grove:
Photobucket
I don't know, really...
Photobucket
Baby Ki and my sweet kicks!
Photobucket
Johnny Rockets tastes sooo good after a delicious joint:
Photobucket
Christian is my FAVORITEEEEEEEE!!!! I love you my mexican pizza
Photobucket
oh and ps. JAKE IN MIAMI ROUND 2 COMING IN OCTOBER!!!!!!

No comments: