Sunday, September 28, 2008

Things I have learned about myslef tonight

1. I am indeed always right (alexi should know this by now)

2. Getting a cheeseburger to go and a liter of diet coke is in fact my favorite dinner

3. New York can be fucking lonely.

4. Video chatting with alexi does make me feel a little better.

5. I love cookie dough ice cream.

6. I loath when they have parties downstairs and my entire apartment vibrates.

7. Texting boys I should not be texting can be a hobby and fullfilling. (Tiffany taught me how)

8. I can apparently roll a joint. Go me. . . which is probably the real reason I am writing this.

9. There are some changes I need to make in my life.

10. I am soooooooo excited to go to Florida on Monday and see everyone. . . whooooohooooo

11. Love is harder to find than I thought

12. My blueberry pajamas are still my favorite.

13. ikea is the bomb

14. I love tights with boots

15. BOYS SUCK AND GIRLS RULE.

Good night sleep tight

P.S. I just recently found out where that saying comes from . . . ask me and I'll tell you. hahahahaha. . . wow. . .. weed

No comments: