Monday, September 8, 2008

Times like these

It's 1:30am and I'm doing what I do best on a Sunday night. Drinking wine, catching up with friends, and THINKING. Sometimes I wonder if people ever stop and think as much as I do. Whether my thoughts are happy, sad, silly, angry, or just ambiguous, I am thankful for the gift I have of being a thinker. Outside the box, inside the box, whatever, that's all in the eye of the beholder, reader.... Surrounding myself with people that can appreciate my pensive nature. Those are the ones that can appreciate and understand my (at times random) thoughts. And if you can't, try to block everything out except for your own emotions for a few minutes, and if you're not inspired to write, draw, talk, or anything along those lines, in my opinion, you need to get out there more, and experience the things that CAN inspire you.

interesting...

No comments: