Monday, September 29, 2008

A Few Things...

1. Wow @ those old pictures... I knew Dustin was hiding them somewhere. That night was fucking epic. We barely escaped a police bust at the world's quietest afterparty by hopping into an escape car... A BMW convertible that our friend just happened to be driving. Oh yeah, that's after I hid in the pantry next to the kitty litter. But I digress.
2. Paige is coming to Miami on Thursday, and every time I think about it, I pee myself a little bit.
3. I'm going running today for the first time in a *LONG* time. 4 miles used to be a breeze for me, let's see how it goes... If I make it out alive, I'll be sure to let the loyal BFB readers how it goes :)
4. These next 2 weeks are going to actually be AMAZING.
5. Halloween? Considering most of my friends are going to be out of town for my FAVORITE holiday of the year, I'm thinkin I need to do some serious planning instead of procrastinating as I normally do. Last year was retardedly amazing. Jane Fonda + Slutty Baseball player Paige = 3 nights of halloween amazingness. Ideas, anyone?
6. Dustin Edward Photography!!! You guys need to check out the awesome work of this cutie pie! It's the first link on the links on the righthand side. His photos are the ones that Paige posted below! Check out the site and while you're at it, check out Jason Tyler's myspace page for some jams, also on the list of links!

Zat is all.

No comments: