Thursday, September 25, 2008

Poop

1.


What is a question that people always ask you?
Are you always this crazy? or What drugs are you on? or How big are your boobs?

2.


What is the 6th text in your inbox say?
I love it its good for you

3.


If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go first?
thrift store

4.


What's the last thing you said to someone?
Ok Kelly I'll see you in a few days

5.


Name something you have to do tomorrow?
schooooolllllll

6.


Where is your cell phone?
next to me on the bed

7.


Do you own an iPod?
iPhone

8.


Which friend of yours has the most unusual name?
OBI

9.


What cd is currently in your cd player?
what's a CD player? What is this 1998?


10.


Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
ewwww milk is gross and unatural

11.


Has anyone told you a secret this week?
yea but its probably not a secret anymore

12.


When was the last time you had Starbucks?
MOnday

13.


Can you whistle?
yupe

14.


Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
yes I am dying for another tattoo

15.


Do you get along better with boys or girls?
boyssssss

16.


Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
I'm all over the place

17.


What are you listening to?
the television

18.


Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Kelly

19.


Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Mr. Jake Bernstein

20.


What did you do yesterday?
I went to school all day they went out and got wasted and made a fool of myself


21.


What's bothering you right now?
life in general . . .. so many things


22.


Next vacation you're going on?
I'm going home to florida . .. thank god

23.


Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
this afternoon

25.


Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
no. . . people know better

26.


What gets in the way of your sleep​ing?​
drinking

27.


What is something you recently realized?
I can't always get what I want and I can't change people

28.


Have you had your heart broken?
yes.

29.


Is there something you wish you could tell someone?
ughhhhhhhhhhhh. . . I need to say so many things

30.


Have you ever been accused of something you didn't even do?
yes. . . stealing

31.


Do you know anyone who's married?
my brother

32.


What's your favorite number?
13


33.


Who was the last person to make you feel pain?
woah.. . .i'm not giong there right now

34.


Where are you going to be at 8:00 tomorrow night?
no fucking idea

35.


When was the last time you cried?
last night. . a lot

36.


What are some things you miss about your past?
home cooked meals, bigger room, my car, being sober ha!

37.


Are you jealous of anyone?
nope

38.


Is anyone jealous of you?
um I'm sure everyone is duh

39.


Who were you in the car with last?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha I palm reading cab driver


40.


What are you looking forward to?
going home and see friends and family

Have you ever made out on your bed?
yupe today actually

Do you know anyone who has messed up your life?
kind of but in a wonderfully horrible way

Do you have a best friend?
yes I have several

When was the last time you gave a back massage?
Monday

Is it worth crying over a guy/girl?
sometimes you have no choice it just comes out

What's your most hated food?
i like everything but I don't really care for poop

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
jones

Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
open so tiffany can watch me sleep

Do you like to cuddle?
yes. . . i forgot how much I did but I've recently been reminded

When was the last time you had your heart broken?
ha like a few hourse ago

Who's car were you in last other than yours?
mr. cab driver who changed my life

Who was the last conversation you had on the phone with?
kelly

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
nooo. . .I'm afraid these questions are going to get dumber

How is life going for you right now?
ehhhhhhhhh I'm making some necessary changes

Is there any meaning behind your profile song?
yea that love sucks

Do you believe what comes around goes around?
I hope not otherwise I'm screwed

Do you trust people easily?
not really. . . people are shady

Do you give out second chances easily?
nope

What color are your eyes?
green and yellow

Do you smile a lot?
I can't stop

What was the highlight of your week?
meeting someone new


How do you feel about change
so fucking neccessary BRING IT ON

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
yea i get teary

Do you have any enemies?
definitely

What is the longest you have gone without checking your Myspace?
like an hour

Miss someone?
so much

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
yes

Who was the last person who left your life and hurt you?
I think I left some people

Have you ever made anyone laugh when they were crying?
all the time

Are you happy?
what is happy?

Has anyone ever sang to you?
yes. . . well we sing together

Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
no !

Who did you last see in person?
Charles :)

Who are you talking to right now?
myself

Do you like Chinese food?
yep

Did anyone see your last kiss?
no I closed my curtains

Where is the next place you will travel to?
miami

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
sleeping

When was the last time you had a sleepover?
monday night

What is something you currently want right now?
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Do you want to get married & have children?
yesss

What was the last thing you bought?
sushi

Are you typically a jealous person?
nope

Do you like your life as of now?
sure

How many kids do you want?
2 boys

Someone leaves a note and flowers on your car, cute or tacky?
i prefer chocolate

Will you be in a relationship in 4 months?
I fucking hope so

Look behind you what do you see?
my wall with grafitti on it

Do you have good eye sight?
yes

Last 3 people you texted?
alexi, kelly, charles

Do you think your mom has secrets she's never told you?
I hope so

Have you ever seen a dead body?
yes. cool.

No comments: