Friday, September 26, 2008

things that remind me of you

I constantly think of my friends that aren't here with me all the time. Don't worry guys, Whiz is taking great care of me. But sometimes I see, smell, or hear things that remind me of you crazy kids... and here they are. 5 things that remind me of my closest ones...
J:
The smell of the beach.
When I dance like I don't care who's watching.
Cold weather. Realllly cold weather.
Spank Rock and Mickey Avalon.
German Shepards.

Paigey:
Diet Coke
Pickles, Olives and Bloody Marys
Turbonegro, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Alicia Keys... sorry.
Stars.
the 195

Whiz:
Our shows... Weeds, The Office, and Golden Girls
David Bowie
Spicy Food
Yoga
Vintage collectables

Ry:
The Misfits
Wakeboarding
Parliament Lights
Skulls and Weapons :)
The Standard and The Raleigh ... and Castle Beach Club

Jake:
the teenagers
black. period.
cool cameras.
joy division.
jack black.

Tiff:
Awesome weaves.
Obi's house.
Purdy.
My bed aka your couch
Bagels and Katy Perry. - Random I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool kicks.
Cut up t-shirts.
Beer bottle caps.
Tangled hair.
LCD soundsystem

Lex said...

HAHAHHAHAH I LOVE YOU PAIGEY WAGEY