Friday, September 26, 2008

tonight.

Watching "The Office," with Whiz and Monte, having some awesome ham and cheese sammys... then Christian and I rocked out with some hippie lettuce and amazing jams! I had such a great night. Needed it so bad.

Christian trying to be patient with Autocat (some crazy architecture program that no one else will ever be able to figure out)
Photobucket

Sometimes we get silly:
Photobucket

I haven't laughed like this in a long time:
Photobucket

My love, Cristiano!
Photobucket

BluBlockers were making everything so much prettier :)
Photobucket

He gets me.... Te quiero demasiado guey!
Photobucket

Tonight was just perfect. All I needed and I only left the house once to skateboard to the gas station!!! :)

Song of the night: "creep" by radiohead. just to throw it back.

No comments: