Friday, August 1, 2008

Breaking News

I still hate my life. Apparently blinking is not sufficient amount of sleep. Who knew? I've been awake and in class since 6 am. GASP! I'm on my third draft for my suicide letter. I'm never drinking again . . . Until Sunday. Dont act like your surprised. I'm hungover I'm not silly. I'm not leaving my room for awhile. Someone bring me a new liver, advil, and a time machine so I can go back in time and not drink so many fucking vodka diet cokes.

P.S. Alexi you will never get those 20 min back and you know that phone call was the highlight of your lame night. And dont get ugly or I'll have to replace you. Oh and I dare someone to steal my vibrator.

Kill me.

1 comment:

Lex said...

HA! I LAUGH! but you will be laughing tomorrow when i am dying cause im dramatic and drunk and its only 9!!!! betch.