Friday, August 22, 2008

OK, OK...

This is the end of the stupid B.S. gossip as amazingly entertaining as it may be....

I'm done. I've given my objective opinion... that's all. Over it!

Anyway... Great night for Nothing Original, with the first photo shoot (of many) going SO AMAZING.... Big stuff coming out of this clothing line, that's for sure....

In other news, just secured a few spots for my favorite NY dj in MIAMI!!!! So get ready to dance your pants off in October when my AMAZING artist, WILLIAM (aka Jake Destruction) comes back to Miami to make you dance, sweat, and sing all over this city (and state).

Drunk posts, awesome!!
I'll clarify tomorrow when I can actually write proper sentences.

DONE. F- You paige, tiff, ry, and jakey for not being up at this decent hour.
xoxo....... NOT!!!!!!!

No comments: