Thursday, August 7, 2008

Your number two tells you they're pregnant, you say:
haha ryan when did you get a uterus?

Do you want someone?
ughhhhhhh . . .unfortunatley

Your parents tell you they're moving to Mexico
cool . . . can I have the house in Florida? Adios.

Whats your best feature?
lets see. . .my big fucking boobs

If you could change your eye color would you?
nope

Ever kissed your number 1 on Myspace?
an awkard amount of times

What is the biggest secret you know about your 2nd top friend?
if I told you it wouldn't be a secret now would it? Ok fine he worships me. . .i said it

Do you like anyone?
Yes.

Last person you told a secret to?
I don't have secrets. . .I kind of put it all out there if you know what I mean

Are you mad at anyone?
Jesus


Status of you and the person you last kissed?
she is still my roomate

What are you listening to at the moment?
tv and the other 5 voices in my head

Ever made someone cry?
at least one person a day

Slept in someone else's bed?
yupe sorry ryan but your bed is so comfy

Did you ever date the last person you kissed?
No I usually like boys sorry tiff

How was your day?
um horrible. . .woke up hungover, had to make the the worst walk of shame ever. ugh

When was the last time you cried?
i hate to admit this but a few days ago. . . weak moment. . . sorry satan

Do you hate anyone?
religous people, asains, people who are ugly, dumb people, meter maids, should I go on? people who wear sckrunchies, cat haters, jesus, happy people, ok im done


Do you enjoy Taco Bell or Del Taco?
I live for taco bell

Last phone call received?
pizza delivery man. . .thanks Carlos

What are you wearing on your feet?
blisters

What was the last movie you watched in the theater
batman. but I don't remember it

Did you hurt yourself today?
Yes I walk like 20 blocks in heels

What are you doing this weekend?
don't know yet. . i don't know what im doing in the next 20 min

Who did you last get into a big argument with?
myself. . .and people know better than to argue with me

Are you typically a jealous person?
No. I don't care.


Is the last person you kissed physically attractive?
yea tiffany is hot

Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
hell to the no

Is it easy to annoy you?
ha. I'm usually doing the annoying

Do you like hot wings?
I love them I just had some for lunch

Are there certain things that can't be joked about, if anything?
nope. . .its all fair game

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
when I was younger. . .I don't fight anymore

If you could get back in touch with one person you've lost touch with, who would it be?
my bff from childhood amanda

Last time you had a sleepover?
last night. . .thanks ryan for laying on me

Think a lot before you fall asleep?
too much

When will your next kiss be?
next time im drunk

Do you have a best friend to lean on?
yes. they are also good for sexual favors.

Did you have a good day yesterday?
sure I guess. got my hair done

Where is the next place you will travel?
back home to florida

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's underwear?
yes. I think its cute

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
sleeping soundly

Do you have any gay friends?
a lot of them. . .a lot

Do you want to get married & have children one day?
Yea. hopefully before I get too old


Where is your default picture taken?
Hiro's Ballroom

Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
long

What is your favorite color?
black and neon pink

What was the last thing you bought?
pizza

What was the weather like today?
sunny and hot . . . not condusive to walking in heels

Would you pass a drug test?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cute question

Last vacation destination you went to?
ummmmmmmmmmmmm. I guess Boston.

Who was the last person of the opposite sex that you talked to?
jonsifer. . . actual occurence.

Ryan slaps me on the ass on the corner of a busy NYC street. I'm wearing slutty outfit from last night.
Jones: "So same time same hotel next week?"
Me: "Yupe"

Do you like sushi?
loves it

When was the last time you spoke to one of your exes?
he keeps calling me ugh

Are you over the age of 25?
oh god not yet. . .so fucking close though. GROSS

Who is the last person to text you?
Tiffany "I want to die"

What was the best movie you have seen in the past two weeks?
true romance

How do you think your latest ex feels about you?
he wants to marry me. Who doesn't?

How is your hair?
um awesome just got myself some new bangs


Do you like your first name?
I use to hate it but now I love it

Last time you ate grilled cheese?
a couple weeks ago. hungover.

Name something great that happened today?
I woke up alive

How many different people of the opposite sex have you really cried over?
like 3. . .

Do you like your life as of now?
most of the time

How many kids do you want?
its depends on how evil the first one comes out

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with A?
yes. who wants to know?

1 comment:

Lex said...

1. Alex
2. Alexi
3. Albert
4. Antwan.... oh wait, no that was me.