Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just to Clarify...

Whether it was a joke or not, "Anonymous," just commented saying that it is outdated to use the internet to harass someone, so I wanted to clarify before this gets ugly...

My response:

"Wait, wait... Harassing? Are you nuts? This is not harassment, as harassment is intimidation, pressure, or embarrassment. This is a girl that, supposedly, has maliciously and intentionally coerced her way into using a fake life-threatening disease into using people, their money, and their emotions. I'm not saying it was 100% false, as there may have been some truth to what she was claiming, but it was obviously wrong to fake an illness to get whatever it was she wanted.
And this specifically insults me because I have been the friend of someone that was TRULY sick and so I think it's pathetic-- that is, if this is really the truth.
And as far as using the internet, which is "outdated," what are you doing reading my blog if it's so outdated. I can post whatever I want. And if you look back into June/July you'll see a variety of posts, all random, all just to remember moments. But you know what? When something like this happens, why not throw it out to the people that do read this so they can make their own call.

That's it. Judge for yourself. You don't have to agree with me, or anyone else, you have your own decisions to make. And if you don't care, drop it. But the fact is, something's up and maybe not everyone cares but I think, if it was a huge lie, that is absolutely disgusting."

No comments: