Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Been...

Over a month since I've been home from New York.
Looking back at the posts I made while I was waiting to go, then when I was there, I really can't believe how many life-changing moments I've been through since June.
Been doing some thinking about what moves to make after I graduate this May. New York was tough, but I'm thinking I want to go back. At least if I can find a good job, I will. I have recently been doing the job-hunt once again, since my internship at the ad agency ends next week. I know what I want to do, I just need to graduate already! Don't worry when I'm highly successful and happy as ever one day, I'll still remember the little people.
Goal #1 for this next year would be saving money. Cause FUCK! I cannot wait to get out of the house, and wherever it is I choose to go, as I have quickly learned in NY, money flies away. It's harder to save money than it is to make money, but WOW sometimes money's hard to make alone!

On another note, my iTunes library has reached a respectable 1,050+ songs as opposed to last week when I decided to start from scratch after the *CASE OF THE STOLEN MACBOOK.* It may not be 10,000 (eff you Jake) but it's a start. I need suggestions, NOW! I'm determined to get back everything I had and MORE.

Also, last week Whiz and I went to the coconut grove public library and got library cards and a bunch of silly reading material! The little things that make me happy are what makes my cuddle wagon friends call me the random one, I guess. Oh whatever, you love it.

This Saturday a truly exceptional band from Delray Beach is going to be playing the Titanic in Miami, down by UM. If you're a close friend, you know this is a night I've been looking forward to for a while now, meaning you will be there with me, and if you're in the other catagory of random friends, I'm going to be working on a flyer to promote the show a bit, which will be coming sometime in the next few days. But for now, check out NRWO.net or Nothing Rhymes With Orange myspace. Killer band! It should be fun.

Back to work. Not much "work," though considering my lovely boss is out of the office today.

Laters.

No comments: