Thursday, August 14, 2008

WRITE EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND, AND DONT CHANGE IT!
I'm tired of: being single and school projects

I am listening to: Crimson purrrr in my ear

Maybe I should: order delivery I'm kind of hungry

I wish: I knew what my life will be like in 2 years

I have lost my respect: for dumb people

I last ate: mini burgers and fries

The meaning of my display name is: my miami nickname

Love is: hard to find and frustrating when you do

Is your hair wet? nope
Are you wearing chap stick? its more of a lip gloss and yes I ALWAYS have lip gloss on

Are you tired? a little

Are you mad? not yet but its only noon

Are you upset? more frustrated than upset

Last beverage? bloody mary

Last phone call? jonesy poo

**** HAVE YOU EVER ****
Dated someone twice? ummm kind of

Been cheated on? nope

---THIS MONTH HAVE YOU---
Fallen out of love? ha no

Laughed until you almost cried? at least once a day

Found out who your true friends and best friends were? a while ago

Is there something you want to tell someone? ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Do you think any one of your friends will repost this? probably

Who was the FIRST person to text you today? my apprentice

Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? hmmmm wouldn't you like to know

Favorite drink? diet coke with an occasional guest appearence from vodka

Last time you talked to your mom? a few days ago

Where are you right now? on my bed

Favorite pie? chocolate

Latest you stayed up in the past week? i think it was like 7

What is the last thing you said aloud? crimson! you don't bite your mother!

Last time you went to church? GROSS

Story behind your MySpace song? Jones sent it to me. . .and I like to make out?

DESCRIBE YOUR :
Wallet? STOLEN

Eyes? green and yellow. . .evil

Life? awesomely frustrating

WHAT ARE YOU:
Wearing? the blue dress I wore yesterday


Wanting? a sign. . .oh and new clothes

Listening to? silence. . .for once

Smelling? clean sheets. . . also for once

Do you remember your dreams? rarely

No comments: