Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WRITE EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND, AND DONT CHANGE IT!
I'm tired of: living home

I am listening to: These Electric Lives

Maybe I should: keep being um, awesome?

I wish: i was anywhere but home

I have lost my respect: for hypocrites and dumb people.

I last ate: some pasta salad crap

The meaning of my display name is: my fucking name?

Love is: worth the pain

Is your hair wet? negative
Are you wearing chap stick? the taste of her cherry chap stick!!!! sorry, ADD, no.

Are you tired? im always the same.

Are you mad? yep

Are you upset? yep, when im home.

Last beverage? vitamin water essential ,duh

Last phone call? whizzy fa shizzy

**** HAVE YOU EVER ****
Dated someone twice? i guess

Been cheated on? not that i know of?

---THIS MONTH HAVE YOU---
Fallen out of love? hahahahah

Laughed until you almost cried? did i used to live with paige and tiff? yes. ok then.

Found out who your true friends and best friends were? absolutely

Is there something you want to tell someone? lots of things i'd like to tell lotsa people!

Do you think any one of your friends will repost this? probably

Who was the FIRST person to text you today? HIM

Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? ^

Favorite drink? vitamin energy waaaaaa!

Last time you talked to your mom? she's yelling something to me now but im going to pretend not to hear it. mwahaha

Where are you right now? on my bed

Favorite pie? in your face

Latest you stayed up in the past week? 4? 5? idk, someone else can answer that better than i can

What is the last thing you said aloud? i think i sang something. ha!

Last time you went to church? whats a church?

Story behind your MySpace song? xavier showed me crystal castles like 8 or 9 months ago and i heard this song and love it again.

DESCRIBE YOUR :
Wallet? green d&g which has now been taken over by figo stickers and JJ stickers cause i don't actually like the wallet

Eyes? curious

Life? spontaneous

WHAT ARE YOU:
Wearing? white tights and a grey vneck


Wanting? a phone call and for project runway to come on alreadyyyy

Listening to? crystal castles Crimewave cause i had to check my song. oh yeah and cause its the dopeshat

Smelling? cigarette

Do you remember your dreams? shockingly YES.... especially since I went away to NY... I've remembered every single one.

No comments: