Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Music Babies Check it Out!

So today my lovely, talented, beautiful, intelligent Jaelyn showed me this website The Pirate Bay , which is a program that allows you to download full albums at a time. It even lists the tracks for you, so you can see what you're downloading, gives you a description about the band, ratings of the album, and suggestions of bands you might like, based upon your searches.

If you have limewire already, the website sends the album to your limewire and then directly to your iTunes without even having to go through the bullshit of using 3 different programs. Also-- what I like the most, is that I am completely OCD when it comes to my organization of my music (the misfits vs. misfits vs. THE MISFITS really pisses me off) so you're going to have a clean iTunes library, too. Not that anyone really cares about that besides me.

Anyway, check it out, it's a great tool, especially if you're looking for new music. There are also some Electro mixes I've stumbled upon, and some dj recordings which is always fun to check out.

Word up.

No comments: